A Natural Homeopathic Remedy. Stops the Ringing!
Ringing and/or Buzzing in Ears
Sensitivity to Noises
Tinnitus affects approximately 17% of the world's population. Dr. Bob Martin's RingStop™ is a high-potency, 100% natural remedy that safely stops - and prevents - ringing and buzzing in the ears, tinnitus symptoms, and sensitivity to noise.
Calcarea Carbonica (Calcium Carbonate) - Relieves throbbing and cracking noises, stitches and pulsing sensations in the ears.
Cimicifuga Racemose (Black Cohosh Root) - Helpful for tinnitus symptoms, and for people who are very sensitive to noise.
Carbo Vegetabilis (Vegetable Charcoal) - This natural remedy is for ringing in the ears, especially if it occurs during flu or other conditions involving vertigo and nausea.
China (Cinchona Officinalis) (Peruvian Bark) - Helps ringing in the ears and hearing sensitive to noise.
Chininum Sulphuricum (Sulphite of Quinine) - Helps relieve violent ringing, buzzing and roaring sounds that are loud enough to impair a person's hearing.
Coffea Cruda (Unroasted Coffee) - For people with tinnitus accompanied by extremely sensitive hearing and a buzzing feeling in the back of the head.
Graphites (Plumbago) - This remedy is beneficial for tinnitus with associated hearing loss, and for hissing and clicking sounds in the ears.
Kali Carbonicum (Potassium Carbonate) - For tinnitus with ringing or roaring, accompanied by cracking noises and itching in the ears.
Lycopodium (Club Moss) - For a humming and roaring in the ears, along with impairment of hearing, and sounds that seem to echo in the ears.
Natrum Salicylicum (Sodium Salicylatae) - This remedy is beneficial if ringing in the ears is like a low, dull hum, and for loss of hearing related to bone condition, as well as nerve interference.
Salivylicum Acidum (Salicylic Acid) - This remedy is indicated for tinitus with very loud roaring or ringing sounds, which may be accompanied by some hearing loss. It may also be helpful if tinnitus has been caused by too much aspirin.
* Arginine is an amino acid that stimulates the release of natural nitric oxide which dilates blood vessels, improves blood flow, and protects the ear from free radical damage.
* Vinpocetine is an herbal extract that improves blood flow in the inner ear and brain, thereby increasing utilization of glucose and oxygen.*
* Ipriflavone is a soy-derived bioflavonoid that provides nutritional benefits for people with ringing.*
* Alpha Lipoic Acid is an important antioxidant that protects your ears from free radical damage.*
* Chinese Herbal Formula helps provide benefits for the body so that an internal balance can be achieved.*
* Ginko Biloba is a powerful herbal extract that increases the circulation of blood to the ears and enhances cellular metabolism."
* N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) is an amino acid that is a major glutathione antioxidant precursor protecting against free radical damage.*
* Zinc helps maintain healthy red cell membranes and protects cells from oxygen-related damage.*
* Vitamin A is an essential nutrient for the cochlea in the inner ear.*
* Magnesium protects against damage to hearing function caused by exposure to noise, and protects the tiny arteries going to the inner ears from constricting due to noise-induced constriction of the arteries.*
* Melatonin helps provide protection against ear concerns.*
* Folic Acid is a B vitamin that helps generate red blood cells, produce brain and nervous-system chemicals; and regulate the body's production and use of homocysteine which helps regulate dangerous plaque in the blood vessels.*
* Vitamin B-12 helps maintain healthy nerve function and circulation.*
* Vitamin B-6 also helps maintain the health of the nerves leading to the inner ear.*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.