Need Help? (888) 437-2425(9am - 5pm CST Monday - Friday)
Home > National Brand Name Products > EuroPharma / Terry Naturally > Terry Naturally Curamin 60 Capsules
Want to save 10%? Call us at (888)437-2425 to find out how!

Free Shipping to any U.S. address for a limited time. This product only.

Terry Naturally Curamin 60 Capsules
Item # EP-260
$38.95
QuantityPrice per Item
1$31.16 
Save: $7.79 (20% Off)
QUANTITY:


Voted #1 for Pain Relief*†, year after year Millions of bottles sold Pain relief*† or your money back

The Secret of Curamin's Power What's the secret? Combining the best of the best. Curamin contains a clinically proven curcumin that is significantly better absorbed than turmeric or plain curcumin products, along with a uniquely standardized boswellia extract.

Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 Tablets Servings Per Container: 10, 20 or 40 Ingredient Amount/Serving Daily Value Calories 20 Total Fat 1 g 1%† Total Carbohydrates 2 g <1%† Protein 1 g 2%† Proprietary Complex 2,706 mg ** DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BOS-10®) standardized to contain ≥ 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA ≥ 10%, with ≤ 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®/Curcugreen®) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Nattokinase

**Daily Value (DV) Not Established.

†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Other Ingredients: cellulose powder, stearic acid, silica, vegetable source magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, ethylcellulose. Contains Soy (less than 5 parts per million)

No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives. Color variations are normal.

Terry Naturally brand products contain natural and other premium ingredients.

Recommendations: Three tablets daily. May be taken as 1 tablet, 3 times daily. If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.

VEGAN NON-GMOCRC Kosher 328 logoHalal Symbol

All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.



All EuroPharma products are actually free of soy. We list “contains soy” if a formula contains phospholipids, nattokinase and vitamin K2 which are extracted from soy. The chance of these healthy ingredients causing a risk of allergies is extremely low or non-existent. They contain a possible soy content in parts per million. However, for the safety and comfort of our customers, we provide soy information.

This special curcumin has been proven in published clinical studies to provide consistent and long-lasting effects. The impact of boswellia is enhanced by reducing undesirable beta-boswellic acid and providing up to 10 times the amount of AKBA – its most beneficial compound – found in unstandardized boswellia extracts. DLPA supports healthy activity of endorphins and enkephalins, and nattokinase helps healthy circulation – an important feature for proper nutrient delivery and effectiveness.*

Other Items You Might Like