Need Help? (888) 437-2425(9am - 5pm CST Monday - Friday)
Home > National Brand Name Products > Aloe Life > Aloe Life Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate 32 oz AloeLife
Our credit card processor is currently down! For faster shipping please call us at (888)437-2425 to place your order!

Aloe Life Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate 32 oz AloeLife

Aloe Life Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate 32 oz AloeLife
Item # AL-6361
$26.31
QuantityPrice per Item
1$19.79 
Save: $6.52 (25% Off)
Flavor: 
QUANTITY:


The fruit juice flavored Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate by Aloe Life contains only 7% fruit juice concentrates and 93% Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate. No refined sugar is used so it's great for people who need to avoid sugar like diabetics. All three products are considered therapeutic! Tastes delicious - works like traditional herbal medicine! Great for children or people that do not care for the natural taste of Aloe Vera. The best description of our natural flavor, Aloe Gold, is slightly salty, vegetable, pickle taste. (The mineral is actually potassium yet it tastes salty. Aloe Vera has a variety of minerals including sulfur and it is very low in sodium.) It puckers your pallet. In some instances the Aloe Gold is preferred yet once you taste the flavored WLAVJC juice you'll see why we say, "Being Healthy Never Tasted So Good! The Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate (WLAVJC) by Aloe Life, has been sold in major healthfood stores for over 8 years. It is known for its excellence! The product line has been written up as preferred products in many of the well known health publications; Health & Healing by Dr. Julian Whitaker, M.D., Dec.1995, Great Face newsletter by Zia, in the Fall of 1995, and most recently, a popular health book called Healthy Healing, 10th edition, Oct. 1997, written by Dr. L. Rector- Page, with over 90 sections referring to Aloe Life products, in the 477 page self help book.(For info.800-289-9222)

Aloe Life Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate is processed from a proprietary process that does not require damaging heat to remove the natural occurring water. Therefore it is considered Cold Processed, retaining more activity of the natural occurring compounds called vitamins, minerals, enzymes and mucopolysaccharides that support health. Whole Leaf Aloe Vera contains over 190 different active elements found in just 1% of the juice. The remainder or 99% is natural occurring water. Therefore by carefully removing water from the juice, Aloe Life has designed a more therapeutic product that costs less for the potency of the juice. In the outer leaf or Whole Leaf, researchers have found 3-5 times the active elements for health, compared to the nutrients found only in the inner juice or regular Aloe juice. By concentrating a gallon of fresh Whole Leaf juice, Aloe Life produces a quart of Aloe Gold. Each quart of Aloe Life Concentrate can be considered 200-1000 % stronger than many other products on the market today! We strive for excellence and the proof is in the results! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Highlights of use: Digestion, Elimination, Allergy, Immune & Auto Immune, Energy, Anti-Fungal, Healthy Skin, Healthy Lungs, Healthy Colon Suggested Usage: 1-8 ounces for adults. 1-4 ounces for children & pets. For best results take before a meal with a small amount of water or anytime. Divide the daily amount to be taken, throughout your day. If taken before bedtime it may keep you awake.